Networking, connectivity, total solution
Indeed, the Internet has changed the world completely expanding its network and standardizing Ethernet, TCP/IP and FTP protocols. The information can be obtained over distances in seconds. It doesn’t matter where you are located so long as you are connected to the internet.
The same thing can be said about Uniwell's Embedded products. Sales reports can be pushed up to remote FTP site automatically, and preset data & firmware can be updated on terminals from a remote office over LAN or WAN (internet).
Uniwell products are ready with various back office applications:
- ePOS Office Lite (Back office software: Free)
- ePOS Office (Back Office Software for sales analysis and stock control)
- ePOS central (Central back office software for sales analysis and stock control)
- Lynx (beck office)
- MSD Cloud (Cloud-based POS management)
- UniPortal (Cloud-base POS management)
- SKOOP! (Web/Mobile ordering)
- Apptizer (Web/Mobile ordering)
- Uniorder (Web/Mobile ordering)
Uniwell is eager to connect its products with various peripherals, such as:
- Wireless ordering system by: PhoenixⅡ.
- Cashless payment systems (depending on local development) by: EFT terminals, Smart card readers.
- Kitchen video system by: Kitchen Video Display (Microplus)
- Needless to say, scale, scanner, printers, drink dispenser, etc.